Craft My Day LTD
42 Central Rd
Company No: 10411516
We are thrilled to now be open!
Our holiday kids clubs open from 12th April and our kids summer term clubs on April 17th
- All children will be able to attend any indoor children's activity, including sport, regardless of circumstance.
We will also be starting our adult classes from 12th April with reduced numbers and our robust strategies for managing the risk of transmission and to ensure social distancing rules are followed.
From May 17th our covid rules may begin to relax, and we may be able to allow masks to be removed during classes when seated.
- At Step 3, the Government will further ease limits on social contact, enabling the public to make informed personal decisions. It will remain important for people to consider the risks for themselves, taking into account whether they and those they meet have been vaccinated or are at greater risk.
Hopefully by June 21st Remove all legal limits on social contact, we can return to our pre covid, still small, class numbers!
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions people most frequently ask us:
Effects of the Corona Virus on Our Business?
Following the governments updated advice in response to the COIVD-19 outbreak we are closed in the current lockdown. We aim to re-open on April 12th following government guidance. Please see our full Covid -19 Risk assessment below.
How do the new restrictions effect our party/ group booking/ workshop?
When we re-open in April we will be running classes with reduced numbers to allow for social distancing. Party bookings and private group bookings will be able to go ahead with the same robust safety protocoles.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
In line with government guidelines, all adults (staff, customers and parents) should wear a face covering when entering the studio. Children under 11 do not need to wear a mask during the workshop.
How do I get to you by Public Transport?
Worcester Park station is in zone 4 and trains run direct from Waterloo and Epsom. The 213 Bus
stops directly outside and runs from Sutton and Kingston.
How do I get to you by car?
Worcester Park is just off the A3 giving easy access from both London and the M25.
We have a parking bay directly outside the studio, free for 30mins, perfect for drop off's and pick ups.
Waitrose car park is free for 2 hrs, max stay 3 hrs. For longer stays the roads off Worcester Park high street have no parking restrictions.
We are open 7 days a week, but vary opening times due to the variety of classes on offer. Please contact us to check we will be open if you are planning to drop in! All classes are by pre-booking only.
How Can I Book?
Please contact us about kids parties, to check availability of dates. All other workshops can be booked via the website, see available dates for each class- or even adult group workshops/parties! Just pick the flexitime option.
What is Flexitime?
The Flexitime option is for group bookings, at a time to suit you. Bookings of less than 4 students will be opened up to the public, but 4+ students will be a private class. If we are unable to accomodate your chosen date you will be offered 3 alternatives.
Can I bring my child?
Children over 12 are welcome to book a place on an adult workshop as long as accompanying a full paying adult. If you book a private group workshop you are welcome to bring children of any age. We accept children from age 6+ on our holiday clubs and attending our birthday parties.
Terms and Conditions
Refunds for cancellations will be made as follows: Up to 7 days prior to class cancellations and re-schedules can be done by yourself by clicking on the link in your confirmation email. We do try our best to be as flexible as possible, within reason, so please get in touch if you have an issue with your booking.
Craft my Day reserves the right to cancel any class up to 7 days before it’s commencement if under 50% of the places are taken. In this event the class will either be rescheduled OR a full refund will be made.
If for any reason you cannot attend a lesson or a workshop within 24hrs of the class then no refund will be given in full or part.
I want my Gift Voucher to be a surprise?
The recipient email will be the receiver of the gift card. So if you don't want them to get the email with the attached gift card, then put your email for both sender and receiver.
You can then forward the email to the recipient as and when you wish or you can print it out and give the voucher in a card.
How many people will be in my workshop?
We always hold small workshops, however with the current restrictions we have caped all workshops at 6 students. Some classes may have the maximum number smaller than this due to the workspace required.
What do people think of you?
We are really proud of our reviews! Please take some time to have a look at what people are saying about us!
COVID-19 Secure Declaration:
For all In-person classes I declare I will;
- Use my judgement to define a maximum number of participants per class at my premises (including the teacher(s)) in order to comply with 'one-metre-plus' social distancing measures
- Encourage the use of face coverings for all students, teachers and staff whilst inside my premises from the 24th July 2020.
- Provide hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities as students enter my premises to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Provide clear guidance on social distancing and hygiene to students on arrival, for example, signage and visual aids.
- Conduct frequent cleaning of work areas and shared equipment/tools between uses, using my usual cleaning products.
- Set clear use and cleaning guidance for toilets to ensure they are kept clean and social distancing is achieved as much as possible.
- Provide more waste facilities and more frequent rubbish collection.
- Put in place collection points for student pieces where possible.
- Offer Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Tests to Staff
Please see full risk assessment below.
Craft My Day Newsletter
Stay up to date with all our events and offers!
Give the joy of craft !
Buy Something Special for Someone Special a crafty treat with one of our gift vouchers, a perfect gift experience for your loved one. Give them the gift of making with a Craft My Day Gift Voucher
The perfect last-minute gift! Order an e-voucher online, and we'll email it to a recipient of your choice. You can redeem them against any of our workshops and they never expire!